Choose what to Invest in:
It can be difficult to choose the companies you want to invest in, because every time we buy something, from a coffee to a piece of clothing, we are investing in that brand or company, so make sure you pay attention to the purchases you make more intelligent. Ask yourself if this investment benefits you while being considerate of the planet. Create an investment plan. Conscious consumption starts with us and how we choose to spend our money.
● Consider buying second-hand and vintage products. I personally do it all the time. Not only will they save you money, but you will be consuming without having to create more production.
● When shopping, ask yourself, "Do I want this or do I need this?"
● Support local brands and brands that have a positive impact
● Donate items so they have a second life.
● Make sure that the products they consume do not abuse others during their creation process.